• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 Films?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
i ordered a len and a dvd movie. all i got is a Len for my goggle and the order paper say wait one more week then they send me the dvd. (that was last week when i got the len) if i dont get it by end of this week, i ll email them

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
i video taped it on the big screen at the premier so i can sell it boot leg. i'm thinking $10 or naked pics of xrateds wife:D

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
All revolution pre-orders were packaged today and will be shipped first thing in the morning. I threw in a free extra CHROME item with each order!

RIGHT ON cant wait the video was awsome last year some of the best footage..

looking forward to getting the helmet too...

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I got mine on saturday...its well put together, sound track is awesome! We need some snow...I wanna go tear it up now. I'm on the fence as to where I am going to put my new chrome...probably someplace on the sled or truck but I'm not sure yet.

I was pretty stoked to see not 1, not 2, but 3 locals in it! Jimmy Minor, Amber holt, and Jason Whittaker. All kick a$$ riders for sure!

Premium Features