• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanked?

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
If you go to your own profile and click on where it says "show all statistics" down towards the bottom it shows you how many thanks you have given and received - you can click on either to see what posts they are on

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
If you go to your own profile and click on where it says "show all statistics" down towards the bottom it shows you how many thanks you have given and received - you can click on either to see what posts they are on
WOW!
Someone who actually uses the functions of the forum.
BRAVO!!
Clearly Moderator Material!

Ouch! I posted the same question in another thread after I spent some time looking for this very function. I even looked in my profile, too. Just didn't dig far enough, I guess. Maybe I got a little impatient and frustrated. Of course... it would be nice if I didn't HAVE to dig so far, but at least the functionality is there.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Is it really so hard to go right to the one forum that id DEDICATED to discussing all the new features?????

I mean seriously, HOW could I make it any easier for you to find an explanation???

I
Nov 26, 2007
Is it really so hard to go right to the one forum that id DEDICATED to discussing all the new features?????

Yup. Service manuals are easy to read too, but if I want the torque specs for an 04 900 king cat I don't bother getting greasy fingerprints on my manual, I get on snowest and ask a question. I get an answer. Life goes on.

Welcome to the forums :D

Last edited:

I mean seriously, HOW could I make it any easier for you to find an explanation???

Well, you could actually answer the question in the thread dedicated to this new feature. Yeah, I read it. It's the one that by post #2 was turned into a "Thanks Whore" discussion and then quickly degraded into a "gay" fest, right?

Here's a transcript of the Q&A where I believe you think you answered the question posed here...
ok, with this new gay "thanks" thing, how are we suppose to see who "thanked" us?

Whever someone thanks you, their name will appear directly below the post that they thanked.

You will instantly see WHO liked each and everyone of your posts.

Yep, it's half an answer to that question. And nope, it doesn't answer the question posed in this thread (which would have been the other half of the previous answer... you know, the answer that Jen[Blondz] provided). And as of a few minutes ago, there are 65 posts in that thread, and still no answer to THIS question there.

And, as a kicker, here's a bonus question. If nobody is going to at least moderate the Admin's INFORMATIONAL threads, how is anybody going to get any useful information out of this forum?

Last edited:

Brian

Lifetime Membership
Aug 17, 2009
Ogden, UT
Ouch! I posted the same question in another thread after I spent some time looking for this very function. I even looked in my profile, too. Just didn't dig far enough, I guess. Maybe I got a little impatient and frustrated. Of course... it would be nice if I didn't HAVE to dig so far, but at least the functionality is there.

Excellent point. I've added these options to the "Quick Links" menu above.

This also makes it so that "thanking" someone for a post provides a quick way to find that post later.

Premium Features