• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Its getting out of control

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
With all the new changes my head is spinning and not in a good way. It's got me so twisted around I cannot even focus on the important stuff.............BACON!!!!!

All joking aside all this reformatting is spoiling what made Snowest what it once was. I am sure it is all being done to generate activity=revenue in ads but I fear it will just backfire.

You know the ole saying if it aint broke..............

O
Dec 2, 2007
Spokane, WA/Bozeman, MT
Completely agree. As I said on another thread the forum was amazing until the admin started hacking pieces off and sticking others back on...it's like he never spent any time on here to figure out what was important to us as users.

crix

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SaVaGe, MiNnEsOtA
With all the new changes my head is spinning and not in a good way. It's got me so twisted around I cannot even focus on the important stuff.............BACON!!!!!

All joking aside all this reformatting is spoiling what made Snowest what it once was. I am sure it is all being done to generate activity=revenue in ads but I fear it will just backfire.

You know the ole saying if it aint broke..............

If it aint broke mod it till it does??? right???

Then drink :beer;:beer;:beer; while you fix it:face-icon-small-hap

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
great now I can't even decide where stuff is getting posted...thanks for moving it to a section no one looks at!

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
I'm sure Chris is following the directives of the Harris Pub. Corp, but what is all this mental "self pleasure :D " (heh,heh) going to accomplish?

Like I said in other posts, its Jr.Highschool all over again with all these ratings breakdowns.
Its juvenile and unprofessional.

Take it from me who taught Jr.High Industrial Arts for one year, 1963-64, before switching to teaching college electronics from 1964-2000.

Somebody at Harris must be having an arousal about all this ratings BS.

I say ELIMINATE ALL OF IT and the 4M will automatically revert back to a SNOWMOBILE forum.

That is all. ;)

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
I'm sure Chris is following the directives of the Harris Pub. Corp, but what is all this mental "self pleasure :D " (heh,heh) going to accomplish?

Like I said in other posts, its Jr.Highschool all over again with all these ratings breakdowns.
Its juvenile and unprofessional.

Take it from me who taught Jr.High Industrial Arts for one year, 1963-64, before switching to teaching college electronics from 1964-2000.

Somebody at Harris must be having an arousal about all this ratings BS.

I say ELIMINATE ALL OF IT and the 4M will automatically revert back to a SNOWMOBILE forum.

That is all. ;)

amen

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
great now I can't even decide where stuff is getting posted...thanks for moving it to a section no one looks at!
Your welcome.
This is where it BELONGS, so this is where it was MOVED TO.

Try using that most magic of all buttons on your screen.

Then you will never miss anything at all on SnoWest!

Premium Features