• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

apex parts plus stage 1 super charger

Nov 26, 2007
parting out complete apex 2006, 162" camoplast track, supercharger, no engine, Let me know what you are interested in and we will work something out!

The sled is located in Worsley AB Canada North of Grande Prairie about 2 hours. Sled looks good but he bought the sled from a guy and he rode up into hasler then she blew up. Some options that I know are: Huack exhaust, MPI fuel moduler, Challenger extreme track, other wise I think everything else is stock and of course stage 1 charger. Its blue in color.

G

Grenade

Feb 3, 2009
Was the Supercharger hurt when the motor blew up? What are you asking for Supercharger?

Y
Dec 28, 2007
what price for every thing super, bad engine as is when blew . need somthing to go by price. alot of running cheap apex stage ones out there price will tell if its worth the hassel

N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
Whats up I have PMed ya moments after this add, courious on some parts,

Also Does this sled have any aftermarket steering components( wildchild), if so I am interested in those to, along with the list i provided days ago.
Any response would be appretiated

Thax Shad.

Premium Features