• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TSS of America Kits

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
The ultimate turbo kit is finally in America . Let me get you that kit you've all been wanting. PM Me for details

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
These kits come in a few options like non intercooled, intercooled and The most sought after insta boost kit featuring the self lubed KPA water cooled turbo , 2863 billet wheel, ceramic bearings, complete ceramic coated pipe with turbo smart blow off, water to air intercooler, boost it fuel controller and proven performance .

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Not much info on the website for pro rmks need need more info as others have said...

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Where are you located? Do you do installs? Will you tune sled in on the mountain for costumer?

1madbird

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
West Bountiful, Utah
if it is a Boost It fuel controller it is very easy to tune. Uses stock fuel system and adds secondary injectors when boost comes on. Have one on my Nytro and love it. Its about time some one gets Boost it back into the states.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Since 109RMSHA is a heck of a salesman, I will tell you what I know or have been told.

The insta-boost kit is about $8500. Installation is on top of that. The kit is to be installed by the dealer, then tuned with you on the mountain. Once the Boost-it box is set, it should not need to be touched.

The kit provides you everything you should need. Water/air intercooler... Everything. The pipe included is news to me.

The insta-boost kit will run on straight av.

They are trying to set up a dealer network to help the consumer. So Iceman if you are in Cooke, and are having problems. You can call and they will mobilize a dealer to help you.

I was told @ 10lbs it's 260- 270 hp. I think there has to some Canadian conversion there. Typically it's 10hp per lb of boost. So I would guess 230-240 being realistic. Maybe I am wrong.

I was offered to come throw a leg over one any time. This was about a month ago. The company I contacted to build me a kit is not responding to calls or emails. This kit is quickly moving up my list. Once I get my motor broke in, I want a test ride.

Last edited:

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
TSS of America a Is distributed out of Ogden Utah and I live just north in Montpelier Idaho and yes I do installs and would be glad to have your sled mountain tuned for you if needed . I'm very excited to be involved with this company both in the mountains and on the race course.

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
So will you sell the boost it boxes separately? If they are used in their kit, are they available and how much? How soon can you get your hands on them?

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
No can do the owner of Boost-it only allows them to be sold with the kits sorry .

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
I was told @ 10lbs it's 260- 270 hp. I think there has to some Canadian conversion there. Typically it's 10hp per lb of boost. So I would guess 230-240 being realistic. Maybe I am wrong.

You are VERY wrong. With stock ignition map, stock head, stock fueling and 2 extra injectors, your lucky if your hit 5-6 hp per lbs of boost(on average)....Any one is welcome to have one of these 2 stroke kits tested on our eddie brake engine dyno FOR FREE, then all claims will be verified and answered.

sledhead9825

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2013
You are VERY wrong. With stock ignition map, stock head, stock fueling and 2 extra injectors, your lucky if your hit 5-6 hp per lbs of boost(on average)....Any one is welcome to have one of these 2 stroke kits tested on our eddie brake engine dyno FOR FREE, then all claims will be verified and answered.
Have you tested a TSS or Boost-it kit on your Dyno?

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
I just want to clarify. I was not pointing fingers or trying to stir the pot talking about HP. I am sure the TSS kit runs amazing. There is no doubt in my mind about that. I just think 270 is a tall order.
Same here....not trying to say they aren't running good but 270 hp @ 10lbs is ridiculous plane and simple.

Premium Features