• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What Snowmobile should i buy?

V
Oct 22, 2013
Hey, i am new to the forum and was wondering your thoughts and experiences with the new mountain snowmobiles. I currently own a switchback assault and am wanting a longer track mountain sled seeing this is what i am mostly riding now. Just want to here your thoughts on the Proclimb, XM, and Pro rmk. and how they match up to each other.
Thanks

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Not trying to be rude but this topic has been absolutely talked to death, just do a search and you'll find pages and pages of info!

snowhunter1

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2009
Fish Lake WA.
Sled Type

Valemount95,
Welcome! :face-icon-small-coo Your best bet is to go to your local dealers and sit, stand, move around on all the sleds and see what one fits you best! They are all well built, great sleds to ride and can't go wrong with any brand. For me, Doo XM 800 163. Good luck!

markoo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Southern Alberta
Hey, i am new to the forum and was wondering your thoughts and experiences with the new mountain snowmobiles. I currently own a switchback assault and am wanting a longer track mountain sled seeing this is what i am mostly riding now. Just want to here your thoughts on the Proclimb, XM, and Pro rmk. and how they match up to each other.
Thanks

I thought you wrote somewhere else that you made your decision?

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Just got off the phone with Chris Burandt. He said the rmk is pretty much the best sled on the market and he wouldn't ride anything but a polaris :face-icon-small-hap

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Thanks
In all honesty NONE of them are bad sleds.
You simply are not going to go wrong with one of those three right now!

Of the three The Pro RMK is arguably the "hot" ticket, but the XM would argue with that strongly! :face-icon-small-hap

I would put either of them in my trailer without any hesitation.
Though personally, as a 50yr old guy, I choose the cat in the shootout last season. I loved the way that sled rode..

Premium Features