• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris 13' Rmk boards in Switchback Assault?

G
Dec 2, 2009
I did the swap. When I did it I went the expensive way and replaced the rear upper post assemblies, foot well pieces, outer body fenders. The rest I cut just as the fellow in this thread did. The suspension mounts as it shows here are further ahead than the 155 or 163's so I reinforced around that mounting point. Ain't no pro but I call it my mini PrAssault.

Mine is the International with the 2 inch track, its a fun ride. Kinda like ole school '98 700 twins with the 136 days! LOL

M
Jul 12, 2012
I did the swap. When I did it I went the expensive way and replaced the rear upper post assemblies, foot well pieces, outer body fenders. The rest I cut just as the fellow in this thread did. The suspension mounts as it shows here are further ahead than the 155 or 163's so I reinforced around that mounting point. Ain't no pro but I call it my mini PrAssault.

Mine is the International with the 2 inch track, its a fun ride. Kinda like ole school '98 700 twins with the 136 days! LOL

I have also 2 inch track. Here in Finland that 2 inch track is like "orginal/factory track" in SbA, but how you reinforced around that mounting point? If you have pictures of your solution, please put em here in this thread.

Premium Features