• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody riding Revy this weekend??

jmaracle2002@yahoo.com

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Innisfail, Alberta
Anybody riding Revy this weekend (Jan 6-8 maybe) that would let me tag along. Got a bunch of stuff done to my MCX 180 Nytro this December, big thanks to Dave at Redline! I would like to get out and see how she works now!

S

shell_guy

Jan 28, 2008
Red Deer, AB
I am trying to find some people to get out with this weekend. I havn't put a single mile on my new Pro and have got a serious itch.

S
Red Deer Rider.

Hey, I would like to ride with a group heading to Sicamous. Anybody out there heading that way sometime within the next two weeks? Sounds like there's lots of snow in Sicamous!!!!

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I am heading to Revy this weekend,hooking up with Shell_guy.
Anyone else heading there that wants to hook up?

S
I have my kids this weekend and I can't go, but maybe next Sunday, Monday 15 & 16th. Please post the conditions where ever you go, weather, and how tracked up it was. It's so mild here in Red Deer, it's been plus degrees for over a week now. I would be great to meet and ride with any Alberta sledders. Ride safe guys.

T

TheGuyX

May 17, 2009
Regina, SK, Canada
Revy Riding

We are heading up on Monday with a stop in Golden ( Quartz Creek ). We plan on being in the area for at least a week and meeting others. We are always interested in joining other groups ( At least once anyway ). Looks like Sunny and clear for middle of this coming week. Could be awsome.

I am heading to Revy this weekend,hooking up with Shell_guy.
Anyone else heading there that wants to hook up?

Premium Features