• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom Seat Builder

B
Sep 18, 2009
Spanish Fork Utah
Check out BOSS's new website with the all new seatbuilder. Now you can build your seat and see what it will look like, hundreds of combinations available. Check it out, and play with all of the new features.

B
Sep 18, 2009
Spanish Fork Utah
Online Seats builder

I know, that is the most coveted seat this year and we want to make sure we do it right. We are on design number 3, it has to be perfect. We hope to have it this week, pictures should be up on the website and on our facebook. (WE HOPE)
The seatbuilder link on the top of the page works, I will check and find out why the little link is not functioning. Thanks for your help, and let us know if you have any other questions.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
A bit harsh... but as one who runs a company I'd love to hear the rough feedback, and that's the biggest complaint.

I used to love your seats, then had 2 with that issue... new zippers & I'm buying them again. Our new PC seat SUUUCKS... just BEGGIN for an aftermarket seat!!!:face-icon-small-win

B
Sep 18, 2009
Spanish Fork Utah
Trying to make it right

We understand, and know the issues that some of the seats had with the zippers. This is our year to make it right. The seats are now made at home, no more inexpensive parts. We are high quality on everything, and really trying to hit the Pro-Climb seat out of the park. We really do appreciate feedback, and understand the frustrations that some of you have felt with our products the last couple of years. Check out the seatbuilder and let everyone know that customization is back. Custom colors and Logos. More importantly keep the feedback coming!! (Be nice though:face-icon-small-ton)

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Good attitude guys... that alone gets you far.

I think most folks are willing to shell a few extra $$ out knowing that we'll get the kind of quality we used to from your seats. Used to be we bought a boss seat, put it on 2 or 3 different sleds, then still had a good seat that we could sell to a buddy... that's what I'd hope for again!!!

B
Sep 18, 2009
Spanish Fork Utah
Thanks for the support

We are aiming for the same thing, gone are the days of a throw away seat. We want our seats to be the highest quality out there. We are the authority on aftermarket seats and need to sell a product that reflects that. As soon as we have new seat designs I will post them up.

Premium Features