• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Very cool GPS app!

A
Apr 8, 2008
Bountiful, UT
I think most people already have a GPS unit and can upload them into a mapping program and then to Google maps/earth. I know with my Garmin 520 I can upload tracks and way points to Mapsource, see the numbres for speed and elevation, direction, lat/long etc... and then put them into Google Earth. I can also make waypoints on my computer and then load them into my 520.

SledGimp

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Heber, UT
I think most people already have a GPS unit and can upload them into a mapping program and then to Google maps/earth. I know with my Garmin 520 I can upload tracks and way points to Mapsource, see the numbres for speed and elevation, direction, lat/long etc... and then put them into Google Earth. I can also make waypoints on my computer and then load them into my 520.

Love my Garmin

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah

x2
I just got back from 4 days up at bearlake. I plugged in my Garmin and on google earth you could see every hill and every rock we went up and over. I love it.

Premium Features