• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

99 mxz 670 ho ...thoughts and pros/cons

U
Feb 15, 2013
Thanks guys ya i know aboit the ski lift tipsy and has primer not choke but nothing new to me...also heard posibble crank bearing going out and way to check is spray starting fluid by inside of clutch shaft and if increases idle the bearing is bad,sound reasonable? bought with 4k mi for 1450 needs nothong had small cosmetic hood crack and repair ,thats a decent price ?i appreciate the input just trying to keep this one out of the repair garage heard they are strong awsome motors and pretty bulletproof motor so thats why im here

K
Dec 25, 2007
Theres a mod you can do to the float bowl mechanism to help with the flooding thing..it involves straitening out the brass tabs...plroly find a tutorial on it on dootalk.
A good 670HO can still hang with just about any sled out there if its put together right. 1450 is a little on the high side but fair I think...got 1200 for mine last season.

Premium Features