• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Steel Replacement Gears for the Plastic Idler Gear

M
Jan 14, 2004
2 gears left, if you are interested shipping is happening Friday otherwise probably wont go anywhere near a post office until after the Xmas rush.

M5

M
Jan 14, 2004
The gears are all sold, if there is enough interest we can do another run but they likely wouldn't be done until after Xmas. PM me if you want some all I ask is that if you commit to it then please follow through with payment etc. its not like we are getting rich here and not really trying become the gear king, LOL.

M5

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
I fear the TSS bikes will chew up the plastic ones fast even with a tensioner,, you will sell plenty!!! saddle UP!!!

M
Jan 14, 2004
I've had some requests for idler gears so I'll try and get a run done this week if I can. If you are interested shoot me a PM for how many you would like and I'll count you in. This will likely be it for the season as I just don't have the time these days.

Thx M5

Last edited:
M
Jan 14, 2004
So the gears were all sold but as usual a couple of guys are no shows on the PMs and payment so I have 2 left for sure and maybe as many as 4 left. This will be it because frankly its a PITA and just not worth the trouble so if you want any now's your chance.

M5

Premium Features