• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2003 Turbo RX-1

D
Mar 22, 2009
2003 Turbo RX-1 Bender stage II Turbo with a diamond S hood, lead dog lights, Simmons flex-skis, holz front and rear end suspension, 2" raised handlebars, apex seat, 159" track and all available old parts that I can find. Located in Payette, ID. Can get pictures if interested. A must see and built by one of the best in Idaho. 5500.00 OBO. Call 208-550-1364 for details and where to see.

D
Mar 22, 2009
Forgot to mention also has team clutch, sled has under 1600 miles. Is for sale has to go. Wife is going back to school and no Reasonable offer will be refused. If Interested, I know what the problem is that is why it says OBO :) make an offer and will consider.

D
Mar 22, 2009
Ok guys my skin is thick tell me my trouble. What is it going to take. To old to much money to ugly to fat to late. Bring it on try to hurt my feelings. I RIDE A yamaha i have heared it all. Some had to yell loud as they were stuck midway up the hill but i still heard them. lol

D
Mar 22, 2009
I have pics in email but don't know how to get them here. Thank you for your reply Trevor. It all helps and i am open to all suggestions

Premium Features