• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SPI billet brop and roll extended chaincase

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
R

rev_rider800

Jan 23, 2011
minneapols mn
Alright folks, there's been a lot of talk lately about the new 2.5 and even the 3" track and drop & roll and extended chaincase, so I've been dooing lots of digging. The easy answer before the the 2.5" track was to rock out with the 7tooth avids, but that bandwagon has come and gone. Which brings us back to the extended/drop and rolled case.

Anyone who has looked into this lately
unsure.gif
knows they have come and gone and there are no signs of them ccoming back
TgC_emoticon142.gif
...but what if they did???
dance.gif

All I need to doo is find six of you who are serious enough about this and I'll pull the trigger and get them going. That is only about half of what is needed to get them made, but if I get 6 sold that's good enough for me. So who's in???

Call me or pm me for more info and pricing, but keep in mind that retail on these was $850! Don't let that spook you, they will be quite a bit less. These doo weigh a couple more pounds than stock, but are much stronger as well.

Lets bring these back to the market!

Lefty
763 238 1292
c.roth1028@yahoo.com
ridedoo.gif

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
LOL, you're sig pic is almost confusing :thumb:

Am I really the only person who want's one of these???

What's confusing? Mine has the "real" risers...:face-icon-small-win

.....and I would like one.....BUT not in the budget right now and this lack of snow sure pushes it towards the bottom of the list.

R

rev_rider800

Jan 23, 2011
minneapols mn
TTT....I will be placing the order mid april...price before 4/1 will be $650+ any cc or payal fees and shipping. After 4/1 price will go up 10%. Once this order is placed, the chance to own one of these will be gone forever.

Lefty

J
Jun 13, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
Not sure how much intrest you will get. For under a 100 you can do the drop and roll with a stock case ... yes the jack shaft will be in the tunnel but this really is a non-issue.

You get the same performance with almost no weight gain, not to mention that the parts are stock and easy to come by.

Not bashin, just observing that there are other options out there and as the REV chassis ages the amount the average owner will be willing to invest in them will decrease.

R

rev_rider800

Jan 23, 2011
minneapols mn
Not sure how much intrest you will get. For under a 100 you can do the drop and roll with a stock case ... yes the jack shaft will be in the tunnel but this really is a non-issue.

You get the same performance with almost no weight gain, not to mention that the parts are stock and easy to come by.

Not bashin, just observing that there are other options out there and as the REV chassis ages the amount the average owner will be willing to invest in them will decrease.

Actually there's 8 kits sold and in production thanks to dootalk...a well setup rev will still dominate an xp and even the new xm...pair this with the new syncrodrive from c3 and a 3" challenger extreme and for under 3k you've got a rev that will outperform any new iron. Now if you throw your bb of choice at it....game over!

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007

Jackshaft relocate will be an issue with a 3 inch Track

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Actually there's 8 kits sold and in production thanks to dootalk...a well setup rev will still dominate an xp and even the new xm...pair this with the new syncrodrive from c3 and a 3" challenger extreme and for under 3k you've got a rev that will outperform any new iron. Now if you throw your bb of choice at it....game over!

Great job on getting this ball rolling and seeing it thru and at a reasonable price too!! I can't wait to rub it with my polishing cloths :face-icon-small-ton

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Great job on getting this ball rolling and seeing it thru and at a reasonable price too!! I can't wait to rub it with my polishing cloths :face-icon-small-ton

Whats your secrete, Silk or cotton... pletted cameltoe or G?

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
dont ask....he will kick another ?? and break 3 bones in his other foot.....:baby::crutch::crutch::lever::face-icon-small-coo BJ

G

GettnUnstuck

Dec 6, 2005
Prior Lake, MN
Starting my build!!!! TTT

I am just starting my build with my rev....

I am putting 3" track under it. Spoke to c3 and have a synco on order just need to locate a inner xtended case:face-icon-small-win. Also need measurements from xtended case for tunnel shop:face-icon-small-sho. I will post about my build but need more info and "ordered" parts before I get too excited.

I am learning that 7 tooth drivers will be necessary if running a 3" lug and 3" pitch track with xtended case??? This is to allow enough room between ds and js (shafts) as the tunnel clearance isn't the issue? Any experience/info is much appreciated!

More to come!

Get'n

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I am just starting my build with my rev....

I am putting 3" track under it. Spoke to c3 and have a synco on order just need to locate a inner xtended case:face-icon-small-win. Also need measurements from xtended case for tunnel shop:face-icon-small-sho. I will post about my build but need more info and "ordered" parts before I get too excited.

I am learning that 7 tooth drivers will be necessary if running a 3" lug and 3" pitch track with xtended case??? This is to allow enough room between ds and js (shafts) as the tunnel clearance isn't the issue? Any experience/info is much appreciated!

More to come!

Get'n

Just completed the same project and 7 tooth allows for 5/8 to 3/4 clearance over driver

Last edited:
Premium Features