• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 summit 1000 mods?

D
Oct 30, 2014
i have a 2006 askidoo summit 1000 that i bought 1 year ago and am loving it. i have done a few mods to the motor to get rid of the reliability issues like the fuel pump relocation mod, new voltage regulator 2007 1000 mid alt mapping ect... i have herd that you can replace the problematic fuel pump with a lift pump from a 90s chevy diesel is this true and if so whats the part number ? have also herd of a xp thermostat is another fix for this engine? thanks in advance

J
Jan 19, 2015
i have a 2006 askidoo summit 1000 that i bought 1 year ago and am loving it. i have done a few mods to the motor to get rid of the reliability issues like the fuel pump relocation mod, new voltage regulator 2007 1000 mid alt mapping ect... i have herd that you can replace the problematic fuel pump with a lift pump from a 90s chevy diesel is this true and if so whats the part number ? have also herd of a xp thermostat is another fix for this engine? thanks in advance

I have an 05 model and need to learn all of these fixes too.
Subscribed.

Premium Features