• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m1100T added HP options???

evandaigneault

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
Portland,OR
I'm trying to figure out what the options are for adjusting/changing the ecu on the M1100T to get a 210-220 HP on 91 octane map. I have been looking at the Dynojet CMD but does anyone know who makes a working map for these things?

Thanks!

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Just finishing up on the testing of the mapping so you can run around 220 on pump gas. You will need a less restrictive muffler and the ECU program and you will be set.

evandaigneault

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
Portland,OR
im looking for a way to do it without having to re flash the actual ecu, which is why im looking at the dynotech cmd. That way if i need to make a warranty claim i can just pull the cmd off. If i get the ecu reflashed, the arctic cat shop will be able to figure that out right, and thus void my warranty?

Just bought a proclimb M 1100T 50th with 4 years total warranty.

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
im looking for a way to do it without having to re flash the actual ecu, which is why im looking at the dynotech cmd. That way if i need to make a warranty claim i can just pull the cmd off. If i get the ecu reflashed, the arctic cat shop will be able to figure that out right, and thus void my warranty?

Just bought a proclimb M 1100T 50th with 4 years total warranty.

I think you are going to be SOL on warranty no matter what you do. From what I am told they can tell what type of boost #'s you were running by hooking up the ecu to the computer. Someone else may know more about exactly how it works.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Not to be a jerk, but if you are looking for warranty coverage.....leave it stock as outlined in the warranty.

If you want a mod sled, you know the warranty will be void.

You can get a recall on the ECU and find out what your max boost pressures are/were and on this motor from my experience it won't be hard to tell if it has been tampered with. If you are running 240-260 HP and have a failure, they will know why. If it is poor fuel or detonation, they will know why.

And above all......YOU will know why.

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Not to be a jerk, but if you are looking for warranty coverage.....leave it stock as outlined in the warranty.

If you want a mod sled, you know the warranty will be void.

And above all......YOU will know why.

Hmmm ethics, honesty and character, in a forum?

Surely you jest!!!!!

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
What about clutch weights?

Adding boost isn't a problem, but getting the new found HP to the track is. Arctic doesn't have heavier weights. Who does? and how much? My engineer says, now with more boost and heavier weights, you will have upshift in the mid-range and that won't be nice in the woods or when you might need low end pull.
He's got me rethinking the added boost. They spent a lot of time dialing in the stock set up. Maybe just a little boost and leave the clutching alone. Ideas?

Owen

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
and people wonder why the sled prices keep going up:face-icon-small-con

K45

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2010
and people wonder why the sled prices keep going up:face-icon-small-con

To pay for stock new M800,s warranty claims do to premature engine failures and clutch issues ? :face-icon-small-sho

Goes both ways IMHO

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
To pay for stock new M800,s warranty claims do to premature engine failures and clutch issues ? :face-icon-small-sho

Goes both ways IMHO

Those are legit warranty claims not fraud:boxing:

dejadoo

Lifetime Membership
Adding boost isn't a problem, but getting the new found HP to the track is. Arctic doesn't have heavier weights. Who does? and how much? My engineer says, now with more boost and heavier weights, you will have upshift in the mid-range and that won't be nice in the woods or when you might need low end pull.
He's got me rethinking the added boost. They spent a lot of time dialing in the stock set up. Maybe just a little boost and leave the clutching alone. Ideas?

Owen

I am just going with a can for the 1st year on mine, thought about going with a low 200s HP pump gas set up but decided it wasn't worth it compared to 190 with just a can. I will just spend some money on losing some weight, I would rather have it 50 lbs lighter than 20 more HP.

K45

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2010
Those are legit warranty claims not fraud:boxing:

LOL, I agree to an extent, but even a lightweight can is supposed to void your warranty, how many run them and expect warranty still ?

I like Cat and look forward to my M1100T hopefully no issues.

evandaigneault

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
Portland,OR

Owen

So far ive seen a few companies that make adjustable weights that can be adjusted up to 95 grams or so. But this brings to my next question... If i do a turbo dynamics can or their can and high flow turbo outlet thingy, any idea how much weight in my primary would need to be added? They claim 17HP with the can, and 22HP with the combo.

I am wondering what the m1100T max RPM clutching is set-up out of the box for these things. I've found my D8 worked best running at a max of 8250-8300 but i am new to the 4-stroke game.

Also, i am wondering if a stiffer preload on the engagement of the primary spring would give the turbo more time to load up?

Premium Features