• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Question For All Parties

Dec 6, 2007
Palmer
Was this really a good idea??? If so, why are the moderators so busy deleting everyone's posts? And why do you feel you need to delete posts that are giving people an alternative site? I never saw you delete post directing people to youtube, photobucket, or when someone put in a link that someone was looking for. Afraid of a little "FREE" competition.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Was this really a good idea??? If so, why are the moderators so busy deleting everyone's posts? And why do you feel you need to delete posts that are giving people an alternative site? I never saw you delete post directing people to youtube, photobucket, or when someone put in a link that someone was looking for. Afraid of a little "FREE" competition.

there a little busy right now trying to get the exits closed down.....

C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
Well for start some of those posts contained NUDE pics, and that is against the rule's.

Second, some of those threads contained offensive and direct attacks at admin and mods.

Third, do we really have to go here? This has been layed out, everybody knew this was comming. Why do you feel the need to spread all this hate?

It will be sad to see some of you leave, I do not hold it against anyone, it is your choice. But please just stop with the bashing, and causing trouble. nothing said here tonight will change anything.

Have a nice evening

CJ

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Well for start some of those posts contained NUDE pics, and that is against the rule's.

Second, some of those threads contained offensive and direct attacks at admin and mods.

Third, do we really have to go here? This has been layed out, everybody knew this was comming. Why do you feel the need to spread all this hate?

It will be sad to see some of you leave, I do not hold it against anyone, it is your choice. But please just stop with the bashing, and causing trouble. nothing said here tonight will change anything.

Have a nice evening

CJ

CJ...hey man nothing against you..but man have you been near an exit in the last half hour?..its exit stage left around here..and thats just the ak crew..whats it gonna be like in the am when the rest find out? you guys might need some bigger exits...wow this place emptied out fast tonite...1400 in about an hour....

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
dude CJ i just paid so i could read all the drama quit deleteing it !!!1!!!!!!11!

lmafao..that is the second best thing said tonite...:face-icon-small-hap:beer;:beer;:beer;''no chit..you want your moneys worth huh?dang it ..got beer all over my screen for the second time tonite...christopher...you owe me a monitor...dang it.....

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska

Have a nice evening

CJ

So i take it you voted for "change" as well, lol

R
Oct 26, 2008

Have a nice evening

CJ

You deleted my post which told a military man over seas where he could go and find a free forum.

Premium Features