• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Going from 39 to 36 inch fornt?

E
Nov 26, 2007
IDAHO
What adjustments do you need to make when going from stock 39 inch front end to an aftermarket (ZBROZ)36 inch front end?

The stabilizer bar comes out.
What other things can you adjust?

D

DV-ENT

Mar 27, 2009
Calgary
you will have to cut out part of your spindle as when the suspesion is fully extended it will limit the steering. simple and easy.

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
Not sure if you're working with an axys,pro or older rmk but our kit is adjustable from 36 to 37" still centered on the spindles. Our PRO kit is normally $475 ($320 less than a 37"), on sale now until April 1st for $365. That's a complete kit with steering tie rods. All our 36" kits have a sway bar attachment with the exception of the older arms that had the shoe, or pocket style. Again depending on what year (12-18) you can use stock shocks, and NO grinder needed. They because we use rod ends have a sheer point that in most cases saves the a arm. The website has a utube link on exactly how they work. Thank you
Dan

Last edited:

rags319

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2009
Cedar Rapids, Ia
Not sure if you're working with an axys,pro or older rmk but our kit is adjustable from 36 to 37" still centered on the spindles. Our PRO kit is normally $475 ($320 less than a 37"), on sale now until April 1st for $365. That's a complete kit with steering tie rods. All our 36" kits have a sway bar attachment with the exception of the older arms that had the shoe, or pocket style. Again depending on what year (12-18) you can use stock shocks, and NO grinder needed. They because we use rod ends have a sheer point that in most cases saves the a arm. The website has a utube link on exactly how they work. Thank you
Dan

How about 2011 pro rmk. Can I use stock shocks without shorting or will there be I'll effects. Ride height in front?

Last edited:

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
How about 2011 pro rmk. Can I use stock shocks without shorting or will there be I'll effects. Ride height in front?

Guys do it. Do I recommend it no. The ski pressure is over excessive, ride height, absolutely not where you want it which creates a sled not conducive to just popping up on top of the snow. You can somewhat compensate by shock adjustment but do yourself a favor and send the shocks off (Andy at gas shock repair in Idaho) to have them shortened. For another $120ish plus shipping you will have a great setup.
Dan

Premium Features