• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

paid member bull****

S
Jan 11, 2008
Northern Alberta
I would have never used this site in the past if i had to pay for it even if there was a few month grace period i never would have remembered the password and user name to log on because i have about 500 of them to remember already. Too bad you guys have to ruin a good thing.

I have enough payments already and this site is one I can do without.

C

CO_MapMaker

Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
What I don't get is why is it more expensive for an online forum membership than a yearly magazine subscription???

Premium Member ($29.95 / year) (before discount???)

vs $19.95 paper copies

You would think it would cost more to print the magazine than provide a forum website??

I sent off my letter to Harris Publishing today..........

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
What I don't get is why is it more expensive for an online forum membership than a yearly magazine subscription???

Premium Member ($29.95 / year) (before discount???)

vs $19.95 paper copies

You would think it would cost more to print the magazine than provide a forum website??

I sent off my letter to Harris Publishing today..........

That is for 3 years and includes online versions of all of the snowest mags/mod stock etc...

C

CO_MapMaker

Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
That is for 3 years and includes online versions of all of the snowest mags/mod stock etc...

1-Year Premium Membership Regularly $29.95
SPECIAL: $14.95
50% off regular price (just 4 cents a day)

Yes, it is discounted now, but regular price = $29.95

J

Jakepol800

Nov 26, 2007
Baker City, Or
I paid my 30 for three years now i just need to not buy two cases of beer two pay for it. Snowest is good and i think its well worth the money and some of mine went to a good group to help me stay on the snow. So to you who are leaving bye bye

Premium Features