• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another FNG

B
Feb 14, 2015
WI, UP
Hey Everyone,
My name is Justin, I grew up riding in WI and the UP of Michigan. My Dad had me on a sled by the time I was tall enough to reach the handlebars, started out trail riding kind of lost interest.. Then got a great deal on a long track and have never looked back. Right now I'm running a 2013 Summit 800 and the last few years have been finding some pretty decent spots in the back country of the UP with my Dad. I'm a decent mechanic and have recently started to play with clutches and get more in depth with suspension tuning. (Youtube is a magical place)

A little while back I got on a plane with some buddies, and ended up in Afghanistan (I'm still looking for a new travel agent). For the time being, I pass my time playing with mine detectors, Hiking around carrying my M14 and poking IEDs.

When I get back and out, I'm looking to move out to the rockies. It'll probably end up being a thread at some point, but part of the reason I joined up on here was to get feedback on good places to live/ride out there with a decent job market. So any feedback on that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to interacting on here with all of you.

Thanks,
Justin

Premium Features