• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss seats

C
Nov 26, 2007
I don't see why it wouldn't both the short track dragon and the rmk dragon use the same tank P/N 2520741, seats are different part numbers but could just be covers that are different.

N
Nov 9, 2008
Yep, the tank was a question for sure, but if its the same part # it should be good to go. Are u putting yours on 121" and if so let us know how she looks and feels compared to the stock seat

C
Nov 26, 2007
I put on my new seat, pretty easy install, it held on by a loop that goes around the gas filler, Velcro on the bottom of the seat to tank, two snaps one on each side, and two rivets in the storage compartment. It fits very well and I sit higher on it due to the stiffer foam. Instructions only missed one thing, need to remove front oem seat bracket.

sled 013.jpg sled 014.jpg sled 015.jpg sled 016.jpg sled 017.jpg sled 018.jpg sled 019.jpg

C

champyfz450

Jan 13, 2009
Fort McMurray
I put on my new seat, pretty easy install, it held on by a loop that goes around the gas filler, Velcro on the bottom of the seat to tank, two snaps one on each side, and two rivets in the storage compartment. It fits very well and I sit higher on it due to the stiffer foam. Instructions only missed one thing, need to remove front oem seat bracket.

Looks real nice! Cant wait for mine to get here

Premium Features