• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pics of Lightweight M hood and vents,vents and more vent kits

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
Pics of Light weight M HOOD/1M/KK-M HOOD,FLAPS AND MANY VENTS FOR THE CAT HOODS

Here are pics finally of the lightweight polycarbonate hood and vent kits I sell. I have various colours as well as the option for aluminum frames. The side clutch panel vent and small shock tower vents have a second layer of the slp/flowrite style fabric for the fine snow. The second pic is of the new M style hood to fit the 1M/KK chassis and all the vents below also will fit this hood as well. Let me know if interested and can give you info on pricing,colour,options and any other questions you have.
M series hood

****NOW IN AFFECT CHEAPER/LOWER PRICING FOR ALL MY CUSTOMERS AND FELLOW SLEDDERS.***

****I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS A SUCCES FOR MYSELF AND WOULD LIKE TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING. LOWER AND CHEAPER PRICING TO EVERYONE AND TO ANYONE WHO ALREADY PURCHASED FROM.***

Modrodproducts003.jpg

M series style hood for 1M/KK chassis
Modrodproducts007.jpg

Plain center vent for M/1M-M hood
Modrodproducts019.jpg

Cat head hood center vent for M series
Modrodproducts020.jpg

Side panel vents for M series
Modrodproducts021.jpg

Y-vents for M/1M-M
Modrodproducts023.jpg

Side panel vents for M
Modrodproducts022.jpg

Front hood nose vents fro M/1M-M
Modrodproducts027.jpg

Universal flaps
Modrodproducts024.jpg

Universal vents
Modrodproducts026.jpg

Last edited:

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
PM or email me for any pricing,options,colours or any questions you have.

ronniehotdogg

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
1100cat will treat you right he will help you canadians get past the high price on shipping and product.

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
Thanks ronniehotdog will do my best to help all sledders get excellent producst at a good price.

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
all pm's and emails answered,thanks for the interest and business fellow snow westers. Any more interest I will answer or help anyway I can.

venom1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
ft mac,alberta
Here are pics finally of the lightweight polycarbonate hood and vent kits I sell. I have various colours as well as the option for aluminum frames. The side clutch panel vent and small shock tower vents have a second layer of the slp/flowrite style fabric for the fine snow. The second pic is of the new M style hood to fit the 1M/KK chassis and all the vents below also will fit this hood as well. Let me know if interested and can give you info on pricing,colour,options and any other questions you have.
Modrodproducts003.jpg

Modrodproducts007.jpg

Modrodproducts019.jpg

Modrodproducts020.jpg

Modrodproducts021.jpg

Modrodproducts023.jpg

Modrodproducts022.jpg

Modrodproducts027.jpg

Modrodproducts024.jpg

Modrodproducts026.jpg

looks awesome
pm sent

Last edited:
X
Nov 29, 2007
M7 side vents

would like a quote on m7 black side vents to Alberta Canada

Rick Hoggins
Vegreville, Alberta
T9C 1T3, Box 2047
780 632 4755

M series hood
Modrodproducts003.jpg

M series style hood for 1M/KK chassis
Modrodproducts007.jpg

Plain center vent for M/1M-M hood
Modrodproducts019.jpg

Cat head hood center vent for M series
Modrodproducts020.jpg

Side panel vents for M series
Modrodproducts021.jpg

Y-vents for M/1M-M
Modrodproducts023.jpg