• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PR2 RACING, Revolutionary New Technology available !!!

Broncoblue

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Boise, Id
I put the PR2 ecu on my 14 KTM sxf I found that the bike will start easily if I don't choke it no matter what the outside temps are. If I choke it it takes a lot of revaluations to get it to fire. The bike runs really clean now no over fueling, no random flame out and holds temps much better.

I have the same bike and just installed it, jeff recommended setting 3. Any thoughts?

MtnMoto

Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2016
I have the Vortex ECU from PR2 on a 2016 KTM 450 XCF with 490 big bore kit. Have been running powder map 7 with fuel settings at 5, 5, 7 for low, mid and high. This recommendation came from a shop in BC where they ride at lower elevation compared to my location in the Rockies. I'm usually riding at 7500ft to 10,000ft. I feel like there should be more power and snap on the low end from the big bore and have heard of people running leaner settings on their Vortex ECU in the area (eg 2, 3, 5 for low mid high settings on powder map 7). Wondering if anyone else has recommendations for vortex settings with big bore kit at similar elevations?

Can you use an O2 sensor or EGT sensor with the Vortex ECU to get realtime adjustments as you change elevation? or at least use it to tune the settings to avoid going too lean.

Premium Features