• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WSSA Sign Up

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
With all the talk in the Snow Show thread about joining, getting involved and helping the WSSA, I thought I'd make it easy for everyone by putting it here as a sticky throughout this season.
This is the group that fights for us and helps keep our trails open and groomed.
Let's show some solidarity and spend what we spend on few cups of Starbucks and join.....get active.....and help support our sport locally.
Even if you join and do nothing, your small membership fees will be put to good use!

CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW TO BE TAKEN TO THE MEMBER SIGN UP PAGE.

Last edited:
S
Feb 1, 2008
Support your sport, get involved just paying your money doesn't do much except pay for the same old people to keep doing the same old thing. Time for change.

We need new people to get involved, these guys and gals have worked hard for years to build the program it's our turn to do our part. They want out, enjoy the fruits of their years of hard work.

Don't step up and then bail, you do nothing for us except fuel the older generations stereo type of the younger one, and give them a reason not to retire.

Step up and take action. Come to a meeting. Spending $20 and thinking you help the sport it LAME!!! Get involve make a difference. Talk is cheap but then this is just a SNOWEST forum....

Yep I'm calling you inactive WSSA members out, snowmobiling needs your action to survive in WA not your $20....

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
I renew my membership for myself and spouse every year at the show, first thing i do when I walk in. Quick and easy.
Thanks for being there and supporting sledders!

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Support your sport, get involved just paying your money doesn't do much except pay for the same old people to keep doing the same old thing. Time for change.

We need new people to get involved, these guys and gals have worked hard for years to build the program it's our turn to do our part. They want out, enjoy the fruits of their years of hard work.

Don't step up and then bail, you do nothing for us except fuel the older generations stereo type of the younger one, and give them a reason not to retire.

Step up and take action. Come to a meeting. Spending $20 and thinking you help the sport it LAME!!! Get involve make a difference. Talk is cheap but then this is just a SNOWEST forum....

Yep I'm calling you inactive WSSA members out, snowmobiling needs your action to survive in WA not your $20....

This is very true and I hope many take your advice, however, numbers are numbers and dollars are dollars. Both very important aspects of our political fight. Being active is not for everyone. But I believe that every person that rides a snowmobile in this state should become a member of WSSA. Be active if you can!!!

snowhunter1

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2009
Fish Lake WA.
This is very true and I hope many take your advice, however, numbers are numbers and dollars are dollars. Both very important aspects of our political fight. Being active is not for everyone. But I believe that every person that rides a snowmobile in this state should become a member of WSSA. Be active if you can!!!

X2!

Sneak A Peak

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2013
Washington State
I renew my membership for myself and spouse every year at the show, first thing i do when I walk in. Quick and easy.
Thanks for being there and supporting sledders!

X2... See you at the show. Next stop, NWAC to thank them for their app and buy another hat.. On a second note, where can I find a key/map to the different districts that are always referenced in their(WSSA) flyer? What area is what district? By county? Not that I have looked that hard, but I figured one of you here know.

Thanks!

FlyingW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WA
X2... See you at the show. Next stop, NWAC to thank them for their app and buy another hat.. On a second note, where can I find a key/map to the different districts that are always referenced in their(WSSA) flyer? What area is what district? By county? Not that I have looked that hard, but I figured one of you here know.

Thanks!

WSSA has six districts across the state and they have split Districts 1, 2, 4, and 5 in half with North/South districts because they had a lot of clubs and did that to help reduce workloads for the District Chairmen in those areas. I will attempt to attach the basic 6 district map that state parks uses and this is what WSSA has split four of the districts up on.

I do have my WSSA membership in for the year and thanks to all the others that belong also.

Attachments

• Washington Snowmobile districts.gif
    Washington Snowmobile districts.gif
    37.8 KB · Views: 66

snowmoherb

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2010
Seattle - ish
www.butterfieldplumbing.com

Thanks!

I'll be working the NWAC booth most of the weekend along with Jon Ferrian, see you there!

Herb Butterfield

powderhound1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lake Tapps
I am a proud WSSA member and have been for many years, my wife is as well, we volunteer for the snow show every year, we attend groomer meetings to give our opinions on and give kudos to the groomers since they don't see many because most posters bitch about how bad they feel the grooming is, we belong to a snowmobile club, clean trails at the end of each season picking up the trash that others can't seem to carry out, I also put tabs on all of my snowmobiles to make sure we have grooming next season even when I know I probably won't even ride that sled, but I might, I love this sport and wish more people would give just a little of themselves to make it even better, it doesn't take much from us for it to make a big difference for everyone

K3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2010
Portland,Oregon
1st one to respond ? emo here as a non member of Washington's clubs ?? I am from Oregon , but wish we had 1/2 the support you all have, or we all could be 1 & get along better & stronger overall ?? Keep up the good work. l<>l & KLAN !!!!

Premium Features