• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Buying Klim Gear

B

bigislandgrrl

Dec 17, 2010
Milliken, Colorado
So, Ive dropped a bit of weight and Im ready to pull the plug on a some new Klim Gear (at least starting with mid and base layer stuff). Ive been researching online and it seems as if no matter where you go youre going to pay full price for all the 2012 gear. Is there any reason for me to buy from anyone else but Klim? I can say that warranty wise it might be best to buy direct from them, the only downfall being they charge shipping. Yes, shipping on my $400 order. I mean, if Im going to pay full price either way, why should I pay shipping to Klim when I can just take a drive and have what I want immediately? Is there a dealer out there that I should know about or should I just order from the local Klim dealer here in Denver? Where do you guys buy your Klim?

KLIM-Sales

Premium Member
Nov 4, 2011
The local dealer is the best way to go! You can try the gear on and make sure you are getting the pieces that are right for you. As far as warranty, all warranties are direct through Klim so it doesn't matter where you purchase, they are all treated equally.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
We are in Colorado Springs and can get you squared away:face-icon-small-coo

Our shop is Next Level Powersports and it is located at
2739 E. Monument St
Colorado Springs, CO, 80909

B

bigislandgrrl

Dec 17, 2010
Milliken, Colorado
Decided to buy all our gear from Len (culater is his forum name) at AGC Cycle out of East Canaan Conneticut. He had BY FAR the best deal shipped and it came quickly!
Pleasure doing business with you Len!

AGC Cycle
860-866-6104

Premium Features