• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

White 2012 LE

S

Sparx

Dec 23, 2007
Fort McMurray, Alberta
I'm impressed! My sled will last another good year at least, but I'll be staring at those sleds alot for sure in the mean time.... Can't wait to ride one to see if they ride as good as they look and how the new chassis feels compared to the current M sleds.

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
huh

Is it just me or do the a arms look really wispy? I wonder how the hood opens? Polaris failed miserably with the Pro on the hood and side panels. Are those midgets riding those things? They look huge. Kind of funny, last year a lot of people were making comments on the way the pros looked, including me. The I rode one and I could have cared less if it looked like a box of cereal with skis. Hopefully the Cat will be the same. I am sure there will be a few lucky bastards that have ridden them this year and will have a report. The bumper placement seems odd to me as well. It seems like if you are pointed downhill the sled would be prone to some severe hood damage. Doesn't it seem like it should be a little higher?

Last edited:

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
IF the 120-150 at top is a temp guage, where is the needle? When you flip these to reading Canuck (Km/h) you need the extra numbers to see how fast or speedo is maxed out at 100Km/h (60 mph).

T

tranquillicer

Nov 27, 2007
Sask. Canada
boards

whats wrong with the 2011 brds?
after 15min in powder they are a matt of packed snow/ice and you have to hammer away with the toe of your boot to get it in the foot well and then you need to carry a rubber mallet in a holster on your hip to beat the crap out of the rest of the board area so your not standing on a hump of ice..of course standing on that ice usually doesn't last long. Am I the only one having a problem here? Must be the bottomless, untracked powder out here in Sask.

Premium Features