• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP Seat on a REV...?

D
Dec 11, 2008
Livingston MT
jeez why do you guys waste your time posting those comments. i think it looks better than if you were to throw a dirt bike seat on it like some people do. im pretty excited to see what this bicycle job looks like if your talking :censored:. it looks like you could get a sheet of aluminum and bend some side walls to that if you even care what it looks like. the way i see it is as long as it works, thats good for me.

S
Jan 1, 2008
Chanhassen, MN
It actually stayed pretty clean under it, so i dont think I am going to spend the time to try covereing it. I like to see how much fuel i have. haha it actually worked awesome. It is perfect height and i like that is it more firm. now if the damn engine would just stay in one piece! all in all, i am very happy with my "value" mod and I dont care what anyone else says.

S
Jan 1, 2008
Chanhassen, MN
The first day coming in on the trail my dad and I switched. He has the stock REV seat, and it was like sitting on a low rider. you couldn't see over the handle bars and my knees hurt after 4 miles. haha my dad commented right away that it was much more comfortable. my knees are bent a little more than 90 degrees and sitting on the stock seat they are a little less than 90. it doesn't seem like much, but it sure helps! the only con i found was the back of my leg was bruised because it hits the front of the seat when i stand up. but i can deal with that! :D

Premium Features