• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MOTORFIST GEAR!

snailbait

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2008
Utah
To my Utah peeps! Now's your chance to get a shot at some great gear! I've had mine for 2 seasons, and absolutely love it! Check it out!:face-icon-small-hap

Motorfist

In an effort to build brand awareness, MotorFist is looking for Brand Ambassadors this winter who would be willing to provide feedback on outerwear gear, gloves, and boots. If interested simply click on the link below and complete our brief survey/questionnaire. Thank you in advance for your interest in MotorFist, the sport's most innovative riding gear.

If the link doesn't work, check out "motorfist" on facebook!

https://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/survey/start?sid=7760&cid=363604
app.icontact.com

P
Dec 17, 2009
Timberlakes
Filled out the form. I have been an ambassador before for other companies so I am aware of the dedication. I love it because I love gear, how it works and the fine points of fit and tech. I use to sell gear for 12 years so I hav an intimate knowledge of fabrics, fit, tech and what customers like. I also have the whole winter off to ride and play and talk about your product to anyone who asks. I also have friends just getting into the sport that need to get geared up. Oh yeah, a lot of them have winter off also.

Thanks for the opportunity and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Ryan

Premium Features