• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kill Switch Button

shop#1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 18, 2012
Does anyone know if you can get the red button only for the kill switch. Getting unstuck this weekend and one of the guys grab it and it went flying.

The parts diagram show you have to by the whole switch. Any info would be greatly appropriated.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Buy the Munster kill switch. The stock switches suck so bad. You get the Munster you'll never go back. It's the best upgrade you could ever do besides getting a snow bunjee!!! :eyebrows:

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
This is what I have been using on my last few sleds. I always seem to brake the factory one on the first trip. Next sled will have one before it hits the snow.
20f4bf4b83f9cf472d65eeec0eaf46e6.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

T
Dec 19, 2016
Mapleton Utah
Water gets inside them then freezes. My sleds spend just as much upside down as they do right side up :face-icon-small-con

I moved my stock one to above the post and under the grab handle. And put a rainbird spring on it and it's lasted. I will be going to a munster when it breaks. I always have mine upsidedown also. Sometimes wish I had a rivit gun so I could replace some on my belly pan rivets while it was in a comfortable position.

PaulAnd

Premium Member
Oct 17, 2010
Northern IL.
Wonder if you could use the Munster switch for the reverse/shot switch?
Rubber button gets torn off easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mort2112

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Meridian, ID
The fly one sucks. My buddy has one and is constantly fighting moisture and freezing. It's fun to watch him repeatedly hit the button 4-5 times before his sled shuts off. He had one the reverse too and replaced it after it corroded and grounded out.

I just adjusted mine so it doesn't point forward earlier this year and now don't have an issue at all. No need for rubber bands or zip ties (I see the kill switch as added safety so there's no way I'm locking it out).

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Munster has buttons for both. I put black ones on for my kill switches. It also is a direct plug into the wiring harness. No cutting, splicing, and heat shrinking like the cheesy Fly switch. Definitely getting what you pay for on the Munster switch.

Premium Features