• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2020 Ski-Doo Rev Gen4 850...(Rumors and Spy Photos)

Lake Powell

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2016
Silt, Colorado
Might be time for me to have my dealer “Adjust” my thumb setting as well. Yesterday I just couldn’t get my throttle thumb warm, felt cold all day long

Had that issue and have them kick the thumb warmer to 175. Thumb warmer is as warm on 2 as it was on three. Thumb warmer settings start at 100 and go to 250. Peter

U
Jul 20, 2016
Montana
Yes, right now is a unique time. Very unique and anyone you know looking to get into the sport should take advantage of it. So let em know!

Adding a bit to the fun factor. The Polaris's fun factor is the least I would say IMO right now (strictly talking mountain sleds) but lets throw Chris Burandt into the talk and what he does to increase his fun factor 1.) More Power 2.) Cuts his tunnel

Both helping it turn into a wheelie machine (fun factor/fun machine) on demand. The main thing is on demand here. Power is an important factor here.

Are you insinuating that he wouldn't do this on a Doo? I find it hard to believe he would add turbo to a Patriot 850 but find etec 850 power sufficient.

A
Jan 28, 2010
Wish list<div>1. Rear skid that gets up on snow and doesn't trench in the steep and deep</div><div>2.'non tmotion mtn sled</div><div>3. Narrow and lighter</div><div>Still the funnest powder sled on the market in my opinion just needs to catch up on the technical riding side. </div>

Premium Features