• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Soooo we built this Viper

YAMA S

Lifetime Membership
May 16, 2012
W. Wa.
It looks great AWESOME build. Big thumbs up to Boost-it crew for getting one of these on the snow this year. Just wondering what your boost parameters will be for this system?

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Neil: You gotta give us some underhood shots of the turbo!!!! That thing looks really cool and it had to be a lot of work. Good job man.

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Neil: You gotta give us some underhood shots of the turbo!!!! That thing looks really cool and it had to be a lot of work. Good job man.
Thanks Eric, sorry but we will not post pics of the turbo kit until next fall. We have a ton of time in to the design and did some cool stuff with extra injectors, water to air, and turbo mounting.
I know there will be other companies building turbo kits for these that have not had their hands on one with a Nytro motor, so they can figure it out on their own.:face-icon-small-ton

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
It looks great AWESOME build. Big thumbs up to Boost-it crew for getting one of these on the snow this year. Just wondering what your boost parameters will be for this system?

with water to air & the gtx 2873 + boost it fueling whatever you want:face-icon-small-hap
pretty sure neil said they were shooting for 200+ so probably 10-14lbs boost the gtx 2873 will make 25lbs boost if you want:face-icon-small-win

K

knifedge

Dec 20, 2009
Colorado
--with the 2.6 pc track, boosted motor, more centralized mass, and using stock skid-- good luck keeping the front end down, especially climbing

--overall, the yamaha triple in a cat ProClimb chassis is the next level, I think

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Thanks Eric, sorry but we will not post pics of the turbo kit until next fall. We have a ton of time in to the design and did some cool stuff with extra injectors, water to air, and turbo mounting.
I know there will be other companies building turbo kits for these that have not had their hands on one with a Nytro motor, so they can figure it out on their own.:face-icon-small-ton

Of course. Post results when you get this thing out on the hill. Anxious to see what she has got!

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
Awesome!!!

Should be done by the weekend.
Has our low boost turbo kit installed with water to air intercooler and GTX Garrett turbo.
Using a Team Tied instead of the Cat secondary.
Really excited to give it a go.:face-icon-small-hap

Nice freakin sled!!! I would be very interested to know the final weight. I won't be at yammy fest so I will have to follow you here. Post the final weights for all of us please.

Good Job!!!

D.

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Any seat time on this baby yet? Curious on your thoughts on this engine/chassis combo.
Well it's on the snow!
Just doing some blasts around here it feels unbelievably responsive with the stock motor, water to air intercooler, and GTX turbo.
I can't believe how easy this thing tips up on its side compared to a Nytro.
The skid can't hold the front down, but it's kinda fun for now.

IMG_00000065.jpg IMG_00000063.jpg IMG_00000062.jpg

B
Oct 17, 2004
Kelowna B.C.
Nice Job NM and the BoostIt Boys. Wish I could be at Yamafest to witness the huge lineup that will be waiting to throw a leg over this one!!! Can't wait to see the pics of the fun you all will be having from over in Afghanistan. Play safe.
BC.:beer;:thumb::beer;

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
well all you lucky bastages that got to ride it lets here it:face-icon-small-hap,got screwed with work & couldnt make it.

08nytromtxa

Dec 17, 2007
tisdale saskatchewan
well all you lucky bastages that got to ride it lets here it:face-icon-small-hap,got screwed with work & couldnt make it.

lets just say that most that rode it said they cant beleive theres a nytro motor in there because it feels so light and by riding neils boost it viper it just cost them alot more money now!!

Last edited:
Premium Features