• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My FX Nytro Turbo build

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
Sweet!!!

You have done a real clean, sweet job on this one. I appreciated the phone conversation the other night and now that I see your ride I can see the craftsmanship and pride you take in your work. It reminds me of some of the things we have built over the years in my shop. Once you get that seat wrapped up there won't be much that looks sweeter that that. It looks awesome the way it is any way.

Maybe we'll catch up for a ride next season and we can see it in action!!!

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
You have done a real clean, sweet job on this one. I appreciated the phone conversation the other night and now that I see your ride I can see the craftsmanship and pride you take in your work. It reminds me of some of the things we have built over the years in my shop. Once you get that seat wrapped up there won't be much that looks sweeter that that. It looks awesome the way it is any way.

Maybe we'll catch up for a ride next season and we can see it in action!!!

Thanks,. How about Sicamous next March?

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
So any more pics? Id love to see how it looks ready to ride.

Great job. Looks killer.

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
Seat

Murray builds an awesome seat. I am thinking the one he builds for the Nytro will be a close fit already for the tank. FYI the seats he builds are a lot higher than the stockers, much more comfy.

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
Awesome!!!

Cool, last Snowest ride I was around was somewhere around 2002-2004 in the southern Kootenay's. Any more pics???

Premium Features