• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 E-tec home sweet home!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
W

wowgogs

Sep 9, 2009
I finally got her home... Now I just need some snow :)

I can tell already keeping the white clean is going be pretty much impossible. Especially the pull start is all white and it already is banged up...
O well I guess :)

The new belt holder is really nice actually holds it in place. Windshield seems way more solid as well.

The pull start doesn't seem much easier to pull but it does start after like half a pull.

I love the color combination looks very nice!!

IMG_6362.jpg IMG_6363.jpg IMG_6364.jpg IMG_6365.jpg IMG_6366.jpg IMG_6367.jpg IMG_6368.jpg

C
Nov 23, 2009
I pick up mine tomorrow.... I got the same white/black combo. It looks great! I'm getting the black extreme plate and a low/tinted windsheild. I can't stand the look of those tall ones. Not too mention, it'll just peel off as I go over the bars! That white is going to be pain to clean. I'm going to take my panels in and get a clear decal kit installed over top. I think it should work pretty good. One thing that does concern me is the pc'd tunnel. I really hope it stands up.

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
Good lookin sled. Waiting for ours still, where are you located?

Notice the rpm target is 8000 for the etec vs 8200 for the p-tek.

Looks like its gonna be dang near impossible to fit a muffpot past that new belt holder ?

W

wowgogs

Sep 9, 2009
Good lookin sled. Waiting for ours still, where are you located?

Notice the rpm target is 8000 for the etec vs 8200 for the p-tek.

Looks like its gonna be dang near impossible to fit a muffpot past that new belt holder ?

ya new lower RPM... it idles really low... shakes like crazy haha...
I am in western Canada

W

wowgogs

Sep 9, 2009
did it come stock with quick clickers!?
No I had them put them on... the numbers on are on the bolt this year not on the clutch housing.. so they have to customize them or something.. didn't really follow his whole story :) but anyway they are on there and work...

Premium Features