• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 M8 SnoPro 153

R
Nov 23, 2001
Sterling, AK
Bought new this past april. Rode one time, 60 miles. Will throw in the new y-pipe, can and cover new still in the boxes.

$9600

:beer;:beer;:beer;

M8.jpg

Last edited:
R
Nov 23, 2001
Sterling, AK
Not yet Rob, but I have a couple offers onit so hopefully one of those will pan out.
You will love tha assault. I rode Jeffs a few times last year and it is a sweet sled!
I am thinking seriously about going 4 stroke? :eek:

L

Letitsnow***907

Jan 9, 2008
Soldotna, Alaska
Not yet Rob, but I have a couple offers onit so hopefully one of those will pan out.
You will love tha assault. I rode Jeffs a few times last year and it is a sweet sled!
I am thinking seriously about going 4 stroke? :eek:

4 stroke, are you kidding me??? Have you rode one? It would have to have a turbo to even make me blink;) I have not rode or been around one so I can not talk to loud.

R
Nov 23, 2001
Sterling, AK
So what would the other reason be for the 4 choke?? You should keep the M8 and sell the Doo man.. Tha way we can hang out and be cool!:beer;:beer;

I dont really need two mountain sleds. I would sell the doo, but its really worn out and nobody wants my sloppy seconds! Im pretty sure I couldnt give it away!!:D

I cant explain why I want a 4-choker...kinda like a moth to a flame!:eek:

So...Im reducing my asking price to try to help make it snow.
$8800 for sled....will sell parts separate.
252-5879

Oct 27, 2008
m8

hay you said you will sell the parts from the m8 what parts do you have and were do you live i live in kasilof ak and i would sell the skidont and rock the m8 and turbo it make a 4stroke killer

Premium Features