• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Newbie to Nytro questions

S
Dec 21, 2010
Just bought a 2010 Nytro xtx to try out a 4 stroke. It has a cross country 1.75 on it, protectors removed,and different than oem track drive sprockets. From looking at oem parts sites I should have 4 total. Mine has two which are like they are double wide. They are quite rounded over and I assume they are worn out but I don’t know what they looked like new. Anyone know what they might be?
It also has a dual pipe stainless above tunnel exhaust in back. Any idea what brand that would be? Simmons gen 2 skis on front which are probably too wide for my riding which is ditch banging and hard pack. Thanks for any help/ opinions.

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
different than oem track drive sprockets. From looking at oem parts sites I should have 4 total. Mine has two which are like they are double wide. They are quite rounded over and I assume they are worn out but I don’t know what they looked like new. Anyone know what they might be?

Aftermarket extrovert drivers are probably wahl or avid, if they are worn a lot they might be worth replacing. The stock drivers used to hold up fine unless you were running boost.

The simmons are a deep powder ski, the stock ones will be fine for hard pack and trails, they should be easy to find on ebay.

Nytros are pretty bulletproof as far as sleds go.

Premium Features