• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Brand new BCA Float Turbo - $499.99 In Canada!

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
Sold out! Brand new BCA Float Turbo - $499.99 In Canada! Sold out!

Update these are all sold out now!

International Motorsports in Langley, BC has got 12 of these BCA airbags in stock, and has just reduced the price to a record low level in order to move them.
The model is a the BCA Float Turbo, as seen in the pic below. Pricing is $499.99 Canadian plus shipping. For those of you in the USA this means it's about $393.00 US plus shipping.
I expect these to sell fast, they do include the canister.
PM Me for more info, and we can figure out shipping costs.

float_turbo_large.jpg
float_turbo_deploy_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
Yes, this includes a fully charged cannister, so you don't need anything else to get a fully functional airbag.

There are only a few left at this price, the shop is open from 9:30am - 6pm and they can be reached at 604-288-1553. Their email is parts@internationalmotorsports.com, as most of you will require shipping we need your specific address to quote shipping accurately.

We have shipped to a few addresses in the USA the quote has been $40 per bag, and if you do 2 the shipping is $60. That's in Canadian dollars, so you get a 20% savings on the shipping fee based on todays currency exchange rate.

These are brand new, in the box, and come with a charged cannister.

Jon

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
Is this a new model? What r the major differences from a throttle 22? Other than the 3l larger storage space?

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
Sorry for the delay, it didn't notify me of your reply. I'd say google it, as it is a different pack but the same airbag.

There are only a few left.

Jon

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
Last one! Please call the shop today, this is $499 Canadian picked up, or $545 Canadian Shipped to most addresses in the USA.. Then take off your exchange, and you'll be saving 20+% even if you pay with a credit card. This is one of those deals that seems too good to be true, but it's not. It's the real deal.

Call 604-288-1553 and ask for the parts dept to arrange shipping and payment, this is a dealership in Langley, BC called International Motorsports.

Jon

Frosted Flakes

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2011
Most corrupt state in the union
Picked up one from Jon and this is the real deal! Jon took really good care of me and this bag is perfect for size! Awesome....awesome.....awesome! Very happy with the bag and Jon with making this a easy and seamless purchase. Also got the bag in 4 days!

Total cost for with shipping was like $435 US dollars.

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
There is only one left, it's our shop floor model. It's new just out of the box.

Act fast!

It's ground shippingsand depending on how far it's going determines how long it takes to get.

Jon

Last edited:
Premium Features