• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ANY VIPER VIDS OUT THERE??

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
biggest factor of all is weight.... so what is their weight full of fuel, that's yammys biggest issue to overcome
The people that are talented enough riders don't seem to mind the weight, especially when you consider the added reliability, drive ability, and torque.
Some people spend tens of thousands of dollars on lightweight parts for their two strokes and still can't follow one of these heavy four strokes around.
I guess it's all preference.

B
Dec 5, 2010
Here's a little food for thought too...
Stock 153 m1100t some ice in skid full of everything ready to ride.

Mcxpress apex 162 with timbersled skid full of everything ready to ride.

homeboy

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2003
Chehalis
viper

Finally got my new Viper XTX from Outlaw Motorsports this past weekend and got to ride it. Bought it turn key Here is how its equipped

270 MCX Pump gas Turbo running 18 lbs boost
Head shim with head studs
162 camoplast peak track 2.86 pitch
Vanamburgh boondocker tunnel extension and boards
Z-broz 38 inch front with exit shocks
Curve skis
Avid anti ratchet drivers
K-Mod rear skid with raptor shocks
koso gauging
Shockwave helix
Geared down
Forgetting some stuff already have 29000 into it but you get the idea

Pretty impressive chassis I have a couple adjustments to do to rear skid but other than that nice to ride.

The turbo system is impressive as well no lag spools up much faster than my 270 MCX nytro. Spools up almost as fast as my Impulse Race turbo system with the header and divorced down pipe (this sled is for sale)

Only issue I had when running was after it built under hood heat it would blubber at 1/4 throttle and under in 0 boost condition running on stock ecu system hoping either venting or snorkel will solve problem Dustin is working on it However if it does not Dustin said this involves the stock system and since Yamaha went to cat ECU it maybe a while for fix to come, they don't have access to it yet like they do the Yamaha system. I guess Yamaha or Cat have to grant them access.

other than that it runs great just not as clean as 270 MCX nytro but it is totally ride able just a little annoying to hear it blubber, it runs so well I will be patient for fix to come.

If you want to see it run go to Outlaw Motorsports face book page it is the blue and white one

Last edited:
Premium Features