• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cornice Avalanche Close Call Video

T

Team 108

Sep 19, 2011
This clip was taken in central California March 29th 2012. Trancivers were on, luckily we didnt have to use them. Scouting cornice to jump and just about **** my pants. Not here to preach or say what we were doing is smart, just watch.

http://youtu.be/mj7UkE4GD98

V
Jul 4, 2008
orem, utah
i'm sure even if you guys were caught in that, you would totally be ok because you "carry beacons" (sarcasm) and know how to use them (sarcasm) and beacons is what saves you, not having shovels or probes or anything of that nature.

oops, was that mean?

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
i'm sure even if you guys were caught in that, you would totally be ok because you "carry beacons" (sarcasm) and know how to use them (sarcasm) and beacons is what saves you, not having shovels or probes or anything of that nature.

oops, was that mean?

Way to be an unprovoked dick. You don't know these guys or their ability and knowledge. Zip it

Glad you guys didn't go down in that 108. Atleast you were on top checking instead of just sending it. You clearly know you guys were being a bit careless by your safety check with your comment before the video link.

Learned a lesson on this one I'm sure

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
I didn't see nothing I wouldn't or have done myself... Glad it worked out ok for ya :face-icon-small-coo I know if it was my group, we would of scouted that drop too... Some of us like the drops on fresh snow... :face-icon-small-hap Call me stupid....

V
Jul 4, 2008
orem, utah
Way to be an unprovoked dick. You don't know these guys or their ability and knowledge. Zip it

Glad you guys didn't go down in that 108. Atleast you were on top checking instead of just sending it. You clearly know you guys were being a bit careless by your safety check with your comment before the video link.

Learned a lesson on this one I'm sure

apparently you havent seen this dudes other posts. thanks for your feedback though

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN

oops, was that mean?

No not mean, but I got serious doosh chills as I read it though..........

Premium Features