• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone else annoyed with the crybabies?

Are you annoyed with the crybabies?

• Total voters

jzanc532

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2009
Rock Springs, WY
Seems like every time I turn around on this site someone is crying about Snowest not being the same or crying about the membership fees. If you don't like it, don't come to the site and if you do come to access all this sh**ty information (sarcasm), don't post about it! Anyways I'll quit crying and whining now about the crybabies. :face-icon-small-dis

Should I make this into a poll? :)

Last edited:
B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
umm arnt you bioching & whining right now:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-hap.you do know this will just start more of this right.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Whether you like it or not, the site is not and probably never will be as good as it was before. The traffic is way down and lots of people will never return. Not whining here, just voicing the truth.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Could we just stop all the complaining about people complaining about the people who complain.

:face-icon-small-con

S

Super Sled

Jul 10, 2009
Duluth, MN
I think SnoWest is civil and a great resource for making your mountain sled better. The sites cost money to maintain; there is no free lunch. I don't blame SnoWest for charging some -- they've got bills to pay too. Keep up the good work guys!

:face-icon-small-coo

jzanc532

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2009
Rock Springs, WY
I want to be a Gold-plated premium member! Anyways from the poll it looks like I made a thread that is extremely obnoxious!

Premium Features