• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Speaking of Sled Films...

B
Dec 31, 2007
Lolo, MT
I need advice on Sled vids that show good carving/climbing/boondocking technique (like your YouTube clips Chad!). I bought Slednecks 4 and it was all crash and burn, busted legs, etc.

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
If u want Boondocking, Boondockers seems to be the way to go. I'm not sure why though?:D

F
Nov 28, 2007
Evans, WA
The best deep pow carving and boondocking films that I have seen are the roops/heavy metal videos. T-struck and the Extreme Team vids are great for climbing.

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
if you want the best carving, boondocking, powder riding video around then go with boondockers!

www.boondockers.ca

I have to disagree.... :eek: if you are wanting technique that is... my reasoning is that in 1/2 the film all you see is a helmet and a ski tip! ;) hehehe But if you want all around droolworthy POW riding, yup get this video! :D Love watching it... over and over...... haha

Roops is the same, lots of carving done by a floating helmet and occassional ski tip. ;)

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Boondockers 3,4 have some great clips, haven't heard anyone mention the alticitys 6 and 7 have some killer boondocking clips.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
I like the variety of Mountian Mod Mania series myself. There is a little of everything. Lots of sweet heli footage!:D:D

Premium Features