• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ice age pro motion

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Steep but not too deep. It seems to slide a bit instead of digging in with an edge of the track. Most of the time its grear

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
Try a doo and you know what he is talking about .

By the sounds of it you still run it -- same reason I never installed a lock out on my doo--more to like than not.
It does take a bit to get used to it though.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Try a doo and you know what he is talking about .

By the sounds of it you still run it -- same reason I never installed a lock out on my doo--more to like than not.
It does take a bit to get used to it though.

Running it on a Pro, 163" / X3 with a 36" front end and it is quick to respond! First time by brother rode it, he went to do a basic powder turn and flipped the slip right on it's side. He got up, came back over and said, is there something wrong with this.....:face-icon-small-hap

Is it a game changer....no, but it does change the characteristics a bit and so far so good. A bigger question will be, "if" the Axys needs it?????????

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I have one on my pro and like it in 95% of conditions. Question is does the axys need it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have several rides in deep snow on my Axys now. I'm telling you...you don't need more transfer on this sled!

S

snobyrd

Nov 27, 2007
northeast bc
If you need tmotion on a axys than your skill level Doesnt deserve to be on a sled like the axys.
T motion totally defeats what the axys is all about. I had 2 doo guts ride my axys , both of them tried to do a power carve, both ended up on thier azzes, one kid is sponcered by spy, so hes a skilled rider. The the only time i think t motion is good is on hard packed snow,doin a side hill manœuvre.

T
Feb 10, 2013
Idaho falls, Idaho
I tried one on my Pro last year and thought it helped a bit. After riding the Axys I don't think I would recommend it, unless you have a lot quicker reflexes than I do, this sled reacts pretty quickly with very little counter sheer and a lot less pull.

Premium Features