• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 WildCat

C

cjfox

Jan 31, 2010
SW WYO
Just saw on cats stock on yahoo where they announced the new 4 seat wild cat!! coming in march has new shocks and clutch setup and get this they teamed with team for the clutching, hopefully they will also for there sleds!?! they havent posted it on there website but its a headline on the finac. page over on yahoo.:yo:

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
msrp is 19995.00 should get it for less than that. This is the one I've been waiting for and no wet clutch. The kids are gonna go nuts when they see it sitting in the driveway!!!

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
Took mine out this afternoon. Snow still a little off out here so may as well capitalize on a wet desert. I am so impressed with my 12 Wildcat. What a hoot and the faster you go the better it works.

J

jkjasperson

Jan 28, 2008
Rock Springs, Wyoming
I personally don't own one nor have I driven a dry clutch setup like the air damn, the wet setup gives a real tractor feal compared to the dry on an XP. One customer of ours has a wildcat that rips pretty good he is in the Pro Armor video at The Ralley on The Rocks in Moab. We sell both Polaris and Arctic cat I like the acceleration of the Polaris but the wildcat suspension is amazing.

Premium Features