• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

need some girl power

Jan 21, 2008
I consider myself wealthy in life because of all the wonderful people in it. I'd like some thoughts & prayers from my sisters. Last week my cowboy boyfriend had some possible heart problems & spent a night in the hospital. Next week he has a treadmill stress test. A member of the working poor - no health insurance. We talked last night on what to sell & yep the sleds are at the top of the list. It was a positive conversation, after all someone will sell us more sleds down the road and most importantly, you can't ride a sled if you are dead. Even though I haven't meet almost all of you - you are all so cool - just a short prayer or positive thought will do. And where ever you are on the 26th - have a drink its my 50th!! love ya all - staying at home next week - no computer. hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and you all get really fun rides in!!

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. You seem to be very positive and that's the important part about it all. Your right, and there will always be a sled out there for you to purchase again. Life is the important thing here. Got to have that right? My thoughts and prayers are with you and your cowboy. I'm sending you all the girl power I got!!!

girlpower-100.gif

D
Mar 24, 2008
Oregon
Best of luck to you and cowboy both. Thoughts and prayers in Oregon are going out strong for you guys.

One of my best friends just celebrated her
50th birthday and what a party! We went out and made the youngsters look old. Although, I think it took us longer to recover!

A new tattoo maybe? Girl power in Japanese.........................

31064081v5_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg

swtsunshine

Premium Member
Jan 20, 2008
West Bountiful
Prayers and positive thoughts are sent. I am believing and expecting the best for you both; with no loss of anything that you hold dear.
Have a great birthday and a Merry Christmas.

P.S. Great graphics GirlPowder :)

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
600ps - My thoughts and prayers are with you and your cowboy. You are so right in that wealth is not measured in materials things but by who you are and the friends that you have. Even though I don't know you either I can tell by this message that you have been blessed with a genuine spirit and love for life. Keep that positive spirit and attitude for this will get you through everything. :heart:

God Bless you and yours through the holiday season and Happy Birthday Sunshine!! :rose::rose:

(((( HUGS! HUGS!! ))))

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Best of luck to you and your cowboy, all of our Prayers are with you at this time! just remember that wealth is not measured in materials items but in the love we hold in our hearts. May God Bless you and yours through this holiday season and into the new year...:)

Dec 30, 2008
Ramsey, MN
600ps - My thoughts and prayers are with you and your cowboy. You are so right in that wealth is not measured in materials things but by who you are and the friends that you have. Even though I don't know you either I can tell by this message that you have been blessed with a genuine spirit and love for life. Keep that positive spirit and attitude for this will get you through everything. :heart:

Well put - I second this message! Thoughts and prayers to you and your cowboy - Live for today as yesterday is but a memory, tomorrow is only a dream

Premium Features