• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

American Assoc of Physicians and Surgeons: BHO uses hypnosis methods in speeches

B
Dec 31, 2007
Lolo, MT
Warning: Scare tactics used. If you're scared, I apologize ahead of time.

Check this "poll" out about how "Obama Rockets to Top of Poll on Global Leaders". BARF.
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pi...d=&pnt=618&lb=

His hypnosis tricks apparently work.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons article exposing the hypnosis methods BO uses:
http://www.aapsonline.org/newsoftheday/0089

This link below is 67 pages with a table of contents breaking down the evidence of Dr. Milton Erickson's techniques and how BO utilizes them in his speeches linked from the AAPS website.

"Barack Obama’s speeches contain the hypnosis techniques of Dr. Milton Erickson, M.D. who developed a form of “conversational” hypnosis that could be hidden in seemingly normal speech and used on patients without their knowledge for therapy purposes. Obama’s speeches intentionally contain:
- Trance Inductions
- Hypnotic Anchoring
- Pacing and Leading
- Pacing, Distraction and Utilization
- Critical Factor Bypass
- Stacking Language Patterns
- Preprogrammed Response Adaptation
- Linking Statements/ Causality Bridges
- Secondary Hidden Meanings/Imbedded
Suggestions
- Emotion Transfer
- Non-Dominant Hemisphere Programming"

It goes on to explain and point out the techniques and his use of them.

http://www.internet-grocer.net/hypnosis.pdf

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I've seen that before, and as much as I want to believe it I think they are reaching pretty far. Its a lot easier to believe that most americans are just dumb. lol

W
Nov 27, 2007
I've seen that before, and as much as I want to believe it I think they are reaching pretty far. Its a lot easier to believe that most americans are just dumb. lol

That's what I believe... maybe they were all hypnotized when they were little and never came out of it?? idiots

B
Dec 31, 2007
Lolo, MT

Yeah, the title originally (can't edit/change the title once it's posted) was directed at a couple of posts from several days ago and no one else would've "gotten it" so I figured it'd be more effective the second way. :rolleyes:

This psych stuff is fascinating reading because it shows the Ericksonian method and then shows you BHO's textbook use of it. (My Bachelor's degree is in Social Sciences because human behavior fascinates me.) It's creepy when you start seeing it. Then you recognize his uses of the techniques when you see him talk.

I always wondered why he could say the exact opposite of what he does by actions and people buy into it.

Moto, I'd say it's working on you already :D :eek:

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM

That's what I believe... maybe they were all hypnotized when they were little and never came out of it?? idiots

I totally agree!! People will believe whatever they are told no matter how many obvious contradictions there may be.Its everywhere you look science ,religion, politics facts mean nothing it seems. Our new president is simply a shining example of this !

W
Jan 2, 2008
I beleive it

it probably wouldn't work on smart folks though, but when you combine dumbazzes and techniques........

edit:

now that I read the article that is scary, I watched Obamas speach (already hated him) and almost caught myself wondering if he's really that bad of a guy...I shook my head and turned it off.

I didn't do much psycology in college, but learned there is a whole lot to this kind of stuff, enough to know that it's powerful.
scary stuff!

Last edited:
B
Dec 31, 2007
Lolo, MT
I beleive it

it probably wouldn't work on smart folks though, but when you combine dumbazzes and techniques........

Let's hope that "smart" and "educated" are different things!!! Here's something from the article that surprised me.

"Young people and more educated people actually have lower hypnotic subconscious suggestibility thresholds for scientific reasons explained. Popular perceptions of Obama are provable as inconsistent with
his accomplishments, history, background, and even what is heard from him consciously – however, they match perfectly with the messages he is caught sending intending to be received only subconsciously. People are admittedly mesmerized by him. The irrational rise to power of and uncanny passionate support for a logically unaccomplished and questionable man based on his speaking alone like the “Obama phenomenon” is widely accepted – only the rational explanation for it is missing."

Here's hoping none of us are very educated, LOL!

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Moto, I'd say it's working on you already :D :eek:

Hey now, I dont believe that crackpot anymore than the next guy:beer; I'm in the military and that POS isn't my commander in chief until I see some proof that hes even an american!

He's duped a lot of people, thats for sure. With all the dark secrets of his it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he was using hypnosis.

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 4, 2005
Slowdotnuh
Doesn't really surprise me. Would explain why such an "accomplished orator" would use the Teleprompter at every speech.

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
Doesn't really surprise me. Would explain why such an "accomplished orator" would use the Teleprompter at every speech.

It's not him it's TOTUS, the Teleprompter Of The U.S.

This might have been posted on here before, but here it is again, a spoof from MSMBC about 0bama's overuse of the prompter.
Pretty clever.
There might be a brief 10-15 second long commercial first.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/31051003#31051003

Premium Features