• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

negative rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
I just went to my user cp to add the snowmobile club I belong to on my signature line, an idea from another thread that I thought was a good one. Anyway there is a negative rep thing there from over a month ago, some guy didn't agree with my opinion on having to pay for a pass to access crown land in B.C. so he badmouthed me, gave me some red and the little b!tch didn't have the spine to put his name down. The red I can live with but I do have a problem with gutless little b!tches that hide behind a keyboard. I've never said anything on this forum that I wouldn't have said to any mans face, my user name IS my name, my email address and home town are right on my info, I've never felt a need to hide on this forum. So how about it? you got the spine to tell me who you are or are you just going to keep hiding and handing out little red marks?

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
BWAAAAA!!! Well some day you will be all grown up and learn not to let it bother you. I have gotten more red from one thread then you will get in a year.

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Thank you for all the green, I wasn't fishing for a huge line of it but I appreciate the gesture. Aug whats your problem? I expect people to stand up to my face when they insult me and your telling me to grow up? I can't agree with that. I try to be the same way on this keyboard that I would be if I was talking to you face to face, you think thats a bad thing? I should just let it go by? Why? Why should I ignore people that are rude to me, thats just slinking around in the shadows just like the *****s that give you red and won't put there name to it. I'm not going to do that.

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Cant snowest set it up so it automatically leaves your name when you leave rep.......good or bad?

I completely understand what you are saying Jay. Its not like I lose any sleep at night because someone leaves me red dots. It's the principle of the matter. Grow some fawkin balls and leave your name.:face-icon-small-fro

N

Nelson

Nov 30, 2007
Libby, Montana/Elko, Nevada
I just got slapped with red on another thread and all I do is grin man, its all you can do. People do need to grow some nuts and sign though, I sign all mine.

Oh and I slapped ya with some green buddy.

redlineguy

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2004
CT
WAAAAAHHHH is right.

Just join the circle jerk postas on the rep thread...:rolleyes:

This from someone who gives out UNSIGNED RED REP.... Go figure:face-icon-small-dis

I think people that beotch about it like you have more issues then the people that have fun with it. Why does it bother you sooooo much??

I will give the rest of you Green when I get of LD if ya want it:beer;

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
But head, stick for brains!

I try to be the same way on this keyboard that I would be if I was talking to you face to face, you think thats a bad thing? I should just let it go by? Why? Why should I ignore people that are rude to me, thats just slinking around in the shadows just like the *****s that give you red and won't put there name to it. I'm not going to do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHbtMHPjLWQ&feature=PlayList&p=15BEC6FB4E909950&index=0&playnext=1
I think youre telling us exactly the way you are face to face.

Some of us people are just considered rude by others, better that than say fist to face, butt to face, dink to face!

I

IMSICK

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 16, 2007
Canada
looks like pantys were sucked up into bums in the making of this thread..... It's only a little red dot...... It aint gonna change your life, and other snowest members will not shun you based on if you got it or not......

star-trek-20080223-184043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features