• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLC on American Idol

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
We were very happy to see how well they depicted and spoke of Utah and SLC and the people here. It seems like we're always picked on and considered uncool and the people represented and they made us look real good. Was very cool. :)

N
Nov 26, 2007
We were very happy to see how well they depicted and spoke of Utah and SLC and the people here. It seems like we're always picked on and considered uncool and the people represented and they made us look real good. Was very cool. :)

Freak that's actually just the people who hang out around you! :D

Last edited:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
KIM
A Padawan, Padawan learner, or Jedi Apprentice in Basic, was a child, or in some cases an adult, who began serious training under a Jedi Knight or a Jedi Master, chosen by the Knight or Master him/herself from the ranks of the younglings.

Or whatever the He11 that means.LOL

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
hahaha---->someone on heres watches American Idle, thats gayer then two guys kissing in the rain

Ive never heard of that one, did you just pull that thought randomly from your mind?
And yes we watch American Idol. My family loves it, we watch it together and its good quality fam time. "Family, isnt it about time" :cool:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Ive never heard of that one, did you just pull that thought randomly from your mind?
And yes we watch American Idol. My family loves it, we watch it together and its good quality fam time. "Family, isnt it about time" :cool:

I prefer quality family time. Not mindless family time on the idiot box.j/k;)
You know like getting your azz kicked at Wii boxing by your wife and 7 yr. old.:eek:

Last edited:
F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
Ahh, see we love to laugh at the idiots. And Wii is good but a little 4 person xbox Call of duty, thats some great family time. You should see my boys victory dance when he smokes me.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
ron - dude that Wii boxing game is a killer workout...and its funny as hell to watch noobs play the game:beer;....this game is al about timing

You're not kidding I was sweatin my azz off last night. New work out program.
Hey Freak, you can X Box online right. Now that would be good fun.
What we need is interactive Wii Boxing to knock out the American Idol singers.

Premium Features