• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utes in the SUGAR BOWL!

C
Nov 27, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Going to be some good football!! Here are a few I think will be good ones!!
TCU vs Boise State - Go TCU!!!
Ole Miss vs Texas Tech - Ole Miss is good.
Florida vs Oklahoma

And the I got screwed award:
BYU vs Arizona - LOL Just think this one is funny, sorry BYU, that sucks!! 5th place PAC 10 team, they deserve better!!

And what about this crap:
Cincinnati vs Virginia Tech - What the $%^#!! These 2 conferences do not deserve an automatic bid!!

Last edited:

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
Go Utes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW... I didn't hear last night, what bowl are the Aggies going to?:rolleyes:

The Innagural Clorox Toilet Bowl!;)

Corey.....I agree about the stupid Orange Bowl! 6 losses between those two team! :mad:

Utah will need to bring their A game!

I hope Texas destroys Ohio State!!! 2 losses and ranked #10! What a joke!!!

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
Congrats to the Utes! I'm a little worried about this game though. Playing a team that's been ranked #1 in the nation for a while is a big task for Utah. I hope there defense steps up again, and they make a good game out of it.

Also, I hope Oklahoma kicks the crap out of Florida. Can't wait for that game! TCU, and BSU is gonna be a great game also. There's some awesome bowl games this year. I'm excited! :beer;:D

Bigrock33

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT

BYU vs Arizona - LOL Just think this one is funny, sorry BYU, that sucks!! 5th place PAC 10 team, they deserve better!!

Poor Las Vegas - the Zoobies will bring their W of W and a $20 bill and they won't break either;)

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Sometimes ur post are hard to understand, but this one was very simple and I actually agree with you Barbara. Yuk yuk.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Hope people dont take my post wrong, I meant that BYU deserves better. They have only 2 losses against #6 and #11 BCS teams.

Yes they did get screwed...

Mormons travel well to vegas, you would be surprised how much they spend down there... as long as they pay 10% on their winnings right?

Kim, will be calling you tonight...

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utes!!

BigROCK...Dude why do you have to be so neg. against the cougies? I mean they are doing their best and they are going for a record in major college football....attending the most consecutive Las Vegas bowls in a row!!!lol Good luck with that cougs!
I will be in NOLA for the festivities and maybe I will run into some of the mafia while I am there. I doubt I will see Kim with his boy on bourbon st. but New Years in the big easy sounds pretty good. Way to go utes! Hopefully we can bring the power of the west to the national stage. btw I have two extra upper bowls row 13 for the big game if anyone needs them at a great price, I bought them last week before they went up too much in price. -Go UTES! GOT RED???

Last edited:

Bigrock33

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
BigROCK...Dude why do you have to be so neg. against the cougies? I mean they are doing their best and they are going for a record in major college football....attending the most consecutive Las Vegas bowls in a row. Good luck with that cougs!

You know Merl, you are right.;) Give em he!! Cougs:beer;

I
Dec 12, 2007
Layton, UT
I hate to ruin everyones optimism but Utah will be lucky to only lose by 4 touchdowns. Utah is way to small on defense and way to slow on offense to play most SEC teams.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
TCU vs Boise State - Go TCU!!!
Ole Miss vs Texas Tech - Ole Miss is good.
Florida vs Oklahoma

And what about this crap:
Cincinnati vs Virginia Tech - What the $%^#!! These 2 conferences do not deserve an automatic bid!!

Agree with the Ole Miss, Texas Tech game, that has the potential to be one of the best! The quarterback transfer from Texas (Sneab? can't remember his name right now) is starting to live up his hype down at old miss. Texas tech in a close game, because ole miss's secondary is not the greatest, especially for the SEC.

I still think the rose bowl is the one i'm most excited for though, other than the championship.. Be cool to see how Derrick Williams, and Clark do against arguably one of the top defenses ever in collage football and best defensive player in Taylor Mays. On the flipside, think CJ, Joe and Stefon can run against another awesome Penn State D?

Goodluck matching all that 4.40 speed utah, and goodluck getting through Andre Smith!

J

Jmx571

I am being very optamistic and I'm going to give utah the dark horse win. I think it is going to be an extremly close game. GO UTES

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
I think Utah will compete! Personally, I'd choose Alabama, as good as they are, over Florida, Oklahoma or Texas! No more speculation....we'll find out on January 2nd!

Premium Features