• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Mod Mania, wheres the teaser?

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Tom-
On the copy of Vertical Ascent I got the music AND sled sounds feature didn't work. I had to chose one or the other. I think when I chose the music and sled feature I just got sled sounds. It really makes no difference to me and I loved the video but thought I would mention it to ya in case this maybe something is wrong with other copys. There's a chance I'm just to stupid to work the DVD player but I'm pretty sure I had it right. Anyways, great video, I can't wait to get the new one!

First I've heard of any issues. All you have to do is hit the audio/language button on your dvd remote and it cycles threw the 3 available audio tracks. Maybe try it again and PM me the results

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
Exactly. I setup all my films so there is a blend and a raw soundtrack of just sled sounds. PLUS, you can hit the audio button on your dvd remote anytime during the film and switch on the fly between...

1) Music and sled sounds
2) sleds only
3) music only

Guess I'll be ordering your video. Nice.

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
First I've heard of any issues. All you have to do is hit the audio/language button on your dvd remote and it cycles threw the 3 available audio tracks. Maybe try it again and PM me the results

Got it figured out this morning Tom, the girlfriend had to do something with the DVD player to make it work. I hate it when she's right. I should probably go sell my balls in the swapmeet now. :eek:

Premium Features