• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat 2010 M8 Sno Pro 153"

F

Firetrail

Nov 29, 2007
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Arctic Cat 2010 M8 153"

I am selling my 2010 M8. It is one owner and has been very well cared for. Always stored indoors. The engine is stock. Track is a 2.25 Power Claw that has all of it's paddles. The sled has 2100 miles on it and has always been adult ridden. I am only selling because I have too many toys right now. This is the best sled that I have owned and I am selling it with some reservation. It has always been perfectly reliable and a pleasure to ride. I have added some items too it and I will include them in the sale. I live in SE South Dakota and would be willing to help with delivery to you free of charge within 300 - 400 miles of my location. I am asking $3950 for the sled. Every year there are fewer M8s that are in great condition and this is one of them. Included with the sled are:

* Chrome Moly front upper and lower A arms.
* Van Amberg rear bumper.
* Arctic Cat rack.
* Heavy guage Better Board snow eliminators.
* Cat Tether.
* Too Cool Metal lower vents.
* Metal guage lifter.
* Knee pads.
* Sno Bunje lefty.
* Flat top chrome-alloy steering post with BDX stabilizer.
* Rox Riser.
* Diamond drive bearings have been changed.
* Frogskinz on all hood vents
* Dash and rear cargo bags.
* Premium cover

CIMG0873.JPG CIMG0874.JPG CIMG0876.JPG CIMG1046.JPG CIMG1047.JPG CIMG1048.JPG CIMG1049.JPG CIMG1050.JPG CIMG1051.JPG

Last edited:
F

Firetrail

Nov 29, 2007
Price Drop

Price dropped to $3950. This is a lot of sled in great great shape at a cheap price. Much less than this and I will probably just keep it as a spare.

F

Firetrail

Nov 29, 2007
Sno Pro

You are "maybe " right but I should not depreciate the quality of this sled by saying it is. It is likely a base with a lot of upgrades.

Last edited:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
To correct u. It is a base model M8. Not a sno-pro or an LE.
The gauge is the biggest difference. The telescopic post is another, but that is preference anyways. Can't tell if rear shock is a float or coil over.

GS6

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Hood and gauge is off a base model. (Yes the whole hood is different because of the gauge)if the sled is an LE or a sno-pro, the miles on the gauge do not match the sled. So, i would call it a base model with upgrades and then u can say the miles are correct

GS6

Premium Features