• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado Lost and Found Thread

A

Arctic Kapp

Mar 9, 2013
the boat, CO
Lost Motorola walkie talkie *buff pass parking lot*

Lost a Motorola walkie talkie Saturday in the parking lot of buff pass. Actually more like someone removed it off my buddies truck bed. If it happened to be a sledder and knows anything I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Trying to condense all the lost and found stuff into one thread. Try and post what you have found or lost here. Any other threads will be merged into this one.

Hitman450

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2010
Belle Fourche, S.D
Burandt tunnel bag rabbit ears

Hey my brother lost a burandt tunnel bag in rabbit ears the 15th of December. If any one happens to find one contact him @605-210-0325

J

jdetoy

Oct 14, 2009
lakewood, co
Lost helmet at rabbit ears

I left a helmet on my endgate today at Rabbit Ears. It was a white 509 Altitude with with a white Nekkr and snowcamo hayber vision goggles. Help a guy out if you if you found it, I already break to much stuff. 6058480061

P
Sep 18, 2009
CO
LOST Mountain Addiction Tunnel Bag at Rabbit Ears!! Reward!!

Hi Guys,

About a week ago I was riding up at the ears just having a fantastic time. Then a buddy pointed out to me that my Mountain Addiction tunnel bag was no longer on the sled..

We searched for several hours but had no luck..

The Contents contained..
Go Pro
2 Pairs of Goggles
2 Pairs of Klim Gloves
Lunch
Baclavas

Pretty much a $1,000 Loss..

If you happen to come across this tunnel bag please let me know!! I would greatly appreciate it!!

I know the chances of it being found are pretty much 1%, but I figured it is worth putting up a post.. and yes, before I left the parking lot I made sure it was securely attached. The mounts just failed..

Thanks and have a great weekend riding!!

DenverR1

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Denver, CO
Found a boot at VP 3/1/16

Hey all, yesterday I found a boot at Vail pass. Let me know what you're missing Cinderella!

C

cokingcat

Jan 28, 2008
Spring Creek 3/29/16

Found part to a seat on the upper trail. Tell me for what sled and color and I will get it to you :)

M
Mar 20, 2011
Brighton
Lost skinz tunnel bag at corona 5/1/2016

Don't know where exactly. Just noticed it was gone when I got home all 4 tabs were ripped off. Reward to finder....tia

Premium Features